Sunday 8 August 2021

Female sub describes how much it means to serve me.

I am a mature transwoman, completely submissive by nature, who found myself yesterday, August 6th, in a fairly desperate state of acute neediness. The move i had recently made alone across three time zones to a place mostly unfamiliar to me in clime and culture had been playing on my mind for weeks.. The solitude i had sought and found had betrayed me. It was a case of the warning," be careful what you wish for", coming to roost atop my spirit. Oh, i knew what was the cause and i thought i had prepared for it, but a global pandemic had interfered with my plans. 
When the emotions "tsunamied" over me, i began to panic. i needed the relief that only the guidance and control of a Dominant woman could provide; she would have to be an experienced, believable, credible, Lifestyle Domme. 
I turned to niteflirt as my best immediate choice. it just seem to happen for me, magically, that i quickly came across the listing for M1stressX.
In that moment i was compelled to stop and study how she described herself and her background. My mind locked on to the way she showed herself so openly, vividly, and visually. On Her listing page there were 5 pictures of her looking right into my soul with such fierce penetrating eyes that there was no need for words. Thousands of words wouldn't have told me as much as her gaze instantly fed into my mind and spirit. 
Everything slowed down. My anxiety shrivelled and disappeared.. Her eyes held me motionless for what seemed to be an hour or more. I looked from one photo to another and another, back and forth across the quintuplet snapshots of M1stressX. 
Eventually i was able to move and i went through, over and over again, the nearly 150 videos and photos M1stressX had produced. Together they comprised an artist's catalogue of examples of her widespread expertise in her field of BDSM. 

I spent almost 2 hours poring over all this content until my poor head was spinning dizzily. Then realizing that i was overwhelmed, i remembered that there was a way to reach out to M1stressX in a chat mode if she were to be available. Happily she was. 
So, with hands shaking, i drew in a deep breath let it out with a sigh and began typing out a thumbnail of myself and my predicament. I blurted out so much verbiage as to be annoying possibly. Realizing that, i sent M1stress a monetary tribute for the time and bother of reading my rant and plea. M1stress graciously read and replied to my main question. I had asked, somewhere in the rambling paragraph, the question of whether she could recommend which of her videos might best pertain to me and my situation as a submissive in search of training in worship and servitude. 
M1stressX then sent me links to a few of her videos, then questioned me a bit more and based on her intuitive reading of me, sent me some further video links to fill out my curriculum. Taking her expert word to heart, I purchased 8 of the videos. 
After watching them, i found that each was very instructive and the following were precisely what i needed to absorb: 1) Female Sub, Foot Fetish and Foot Spanking. I found that I was fully involved with M1stress and her sub and would act exactly as her devoted sub was serving...with passion that was quite pleasing to M1stress. i could see the mindless worship that was obviously genuine; 2) Introduction to Hypnosis. I was easily persuaded to trust M1stress to take me into her fold and to give myself totally to her care; 3) Welcome To Mental Slavery. There is no way i could ever not have opened myself completely into mental slavery, giving up my free will and turning it all over to M1stress; 4) Ownership Hypnosis, Be My Slave. Further trust of M1stress to make all decisions and have me deeply devoted to her; 5) SISSINOSIS. Pretty self-explanatory; and, 6) Sissy Faggot Hypnosis. Also, self-explanatory. The last 2 mentioned really do not directly pertain to me because i am a post-op woman. But close enough, right. They are inseparable from the others because of seeing that spectacular face (and form) of M1stressX throughout. 
M1stress is unique unto herself in speaking volumes without having to say a word. From the moment i first saw those 5 photos on M1stress's niteflirt listing, as i told you before, she was identifiable as a "submissive whisperer". Thank You, M1stressX for being who you are. 
To mis-translate Julius Caesar: "I came. I saw. You conquered"