Saturday 28 July 2018

Looking for filming slave

I am having a new CP instrument made to be sold worldwide.
It is a riding crop with a silicon copy of my hand on it. I don't have it yet so I am looking for slaves (male or female)  to do a session with to test these when they are available.

1. You can have your face covered during the shoot.
2. Payment is £60 to me I accept bank transfer ONLY.
3. It will be at a studio in Basildon, Essex.
4. Payment to be made to me after dates are confirmed as I need to book the studio for the shoot
5. You will be naked or naked from waist down.
6. You will need to provide ID that I can take a photo of so I am able to sell the video on websites
7. There is no sexual release or sexual services. If you email asking for these services you will be blocked.
8. The studio will be hired for an hour if you can only take 10mins of filming and we have time left I might be interested in filming a second video we can discuss any other interests you have in email and turn up prepared to do another video or two should time allow. My other fetishes are listed here: http://mistressx.weebly.com/fetishs-and-kinks.html
9. EMAIL MISTRESSX@HOTMAIL.CO.UK TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE AND I WILL CONTACT YOU WHEN I KNOW THE DATES WHEN THE IMPLEMENT IS READY TO BE TESTED
10. If you send a tribute along with your application you are more likely to be considered I will accept AmazonUK giftcard to mistressx@hotmail.co.uk THIS IS NOT A DEPOSIT FOR THE SESSION the session will still cost you £60 on top of whatever tribute you decide to send.