Monday 16 March 2015

New car TRIBUTE


SO my old Kia has had the engine light come on too many times now. 
It will be about £1000 for a new gearbox so I have started a new car fund. If I don't raise enough then the money will go towards getting the gearbox fixed or a deposit for the new car so WIN/WIN for me.

The total of the new car is around £10,000 so obviously the more you cough up the less I have to pay for the car when it comes to buying it! I am starting the target at £2500 which will be the deposit for the car. 
I start University in September so a reliable car is A MUST! I don't want to worry about my car while I'm working through my education.

I will give thanks to those who tribute with rewards but not decided what yet. Obviously if you are a panty lover, spit/urine,  socks or nylons fan I can part with various things to thank you for your tribute. Good boys get rewarded.
I CAN AFFORD IT, I am a findom I choose NOT to buy it. Why should I sell shares/cash in premium bonds when I have subs who can dig deep to make sure I get what I want? 
Once I pay the deposit I'm sure a bill paying sub will take over the monthly installments.

To tribute visit
http://www.gofundme.com/ox3lv0