Wednesday 23 April 2014

Blackmail and Ruin

So I’d like to explain how I go about ‘ruining’ a sub. 
Recently a sub approached me wanting me to ruin him. 
I said he must be patient, I take my time, I want the sub to feel the strain of being ruined. 

I will demand money each week (or set up a standing order on the subs account). I will start at a low amount and gradually week after week increase it. The sub will feel the tightening in his lifestyle ever so slowly. After a few months it will really gain momentum and he will be living off a pittance. 
I don’t believe in stepping in taking the subs money, putting him in his overdraft then leaving *slaps hands another boy ruined onto the next* I want the relationship to grow, I want to drain you slowly and with great pleasure. 

I was also contacted for blackmail. I have the details and I’m ready to go but haven't yet been paid. I won’t do any threats or start my blackmail procedures until I receive a payment. ‘I get paid every Friday’ doesn’t cut it with me. Until I get paid I won’t even look at your blackmail form, why should I waste MY time if you can’t be bothered! 

I have also had a strange encounter. A sub contacted me, sent me an amazon gc for a 20min webcam session then 15 minutes later said ‘I’ll tell you when I’m ready for the session’ I left it, made dinner and carried on with my evening 2 hours later STILL NOTHING. I’ve given up. I’m NOT going to give you a refund you wasted my time! I’m sorry but if you aren’t ready when I am then you give up the right to a refund! 
YOU work to please me NOT the other way round. I say when the webcam sessions happen and if you can’t be bothered to turn up then that's it! 
AND I didn't 'take your money and run' if you are thinking of complaining. I have our Skype conversation all saved to show if I need to.