Sunday 24 February 2019

Looking for creative writing subs

I have received many emails over the past few years with ideas for scripts for hypnosis and fetish videos or MP3s. 
I've always only recorded MY personal scripts (except the Chained series), but now I am open to sell mp3s using scripts wrote by a few good writers! 
I will of course still be creating my own videos and MP3's, but I thought this could be fun too and also help me in releasing more content and more of what YOU (the customers) want. 

This also gives many subs a chance to indulge in my products who cant afford to purchase them, or who have custom ideas but are unable to purchase a custom. 
If I make your idea into an MP3 or video I will send you a copy of that file for free.

Email me at mistressx@hotmail.co.uk

You will write a script (hypnosis or fetish) and I will read through it. If I like your style, I will email you a form to fill out. This will be stating that no one else will see this script so it will be exclusive to me, that I can edit your idea in any way I see fit and that you are not expecting ANY monetary reimbursement  for giving me this script. It will also state that you understand that I will be recording and selling it on my stores and you will receive a free copy that you will not share or upload online as "payment" for your service.