Tuesday 30 June 2015

Pimptress Mistress X - Suck cock for your one and only British Mistress

"Pimptress"
A female pimp. A Mistress who Pimps out her subs/sissies/slaves.
A Pimp Mistress = Pimptress

I've owned and trained my sissy for 1 1/2 years now. 
He started as a nervous little sissy and has now turned into a pain slut and has sucked his first cock. 
I loved being their for the experience. Demanding he sucked that dick, watching him bend down in his sissy clothing, red lipstick lips wrapped around that fat dick and sucking as if his life depended on it. Watching him accept the cum into his mouth and greedily swallow it down as soon as he could tasting that sweet nectar to please his Mistress. 

Now I'm ready to expand my empire. 
I want MORE boys sucking dick and taking it up the arse for me. Earn me money while you pimp out your body to be my bitch AND LOVE IT. Nothing turns me on then getting that text to say you are off to suck dick, I'll sit there getting turned on thinking of the money and homosexual acts you are pulling off while I wait. Then afterwards getting a text to say how much you've earnt. 
Message me on here and we can arrange the meets, tasks and money. 
Work for me and feel the power. 

I will be your Pimptress and you will be my slut.

I also have contacts with bukkake groups so if they want to run a gay night then you can be their little cum covered slut for the evening.

 
EXPANDING MY EMPIRE AND FUCKING LOVING IT 
SmileHappyGrin