Saturday 14 June 2014

World Cup Tribute Game

So tonight is Englands first World Cup game. 
I hate football, but lets see if YOU can make me find a reason to watch it! 
I want as many subs to Play my tribute game as possible from ALL over the world. How much faith do YOU have in the England team? 
 

I was going to charge £10/$17 per goal that England score but a sub reminded me how crap England are at football so I increased it to £20/$35. 
If England win OR lose you pay up! Mistress always wins! 

I want YOU to send me £20/$35 per goal that England scores.

If England doesn't score then you will send £10/$17 per goal scored against them.

Pay via Giftrocket/Amazon.co.uk email gc to mistressx@hotmail.co.uk 
Send the Giftcard AFTER the football match finishes with the score in the GC comments section. 
I will be watching the game so I know exactly how much you will be sending! 



England Vs Uraguay 19th June
England Vs Costa Rica 24th June