Friday 2 May 2014

When sissification turns into Transsexual transition.

Last night one of my subs requested that I force him to start taking female growth hormones. He said he wanted to become a woman for me. I did some cock abuse and he even said he wished he could cut it off for me. 

Although this is probably just a fantasy, I thought about it after our conversation and concluded that I am neither comfortable or experienced enough as a domme to take on a sub wishing to begin gender transition, especially if he wishes for his transition to form the basis of his humiliation during our session. 

Taking female growth hormones and making a transition is a BIG STEP. This is a mentally challenging experience for ANYONE, and for a sub who has a sissy secret to go through this alone (with occasional support from an online domme) is in my opinion unsafe for them.

If I saw the sub for a real time session I may consider verbally playing along with this aspect of their fantasy, but to abuse someone either in real time or online for having a penis and wishing to transition is not something I can offer. 

I am happy to conduct internet sessions with sissies who like to dress up as a secret, but if you are wanting to undergo a male to female transition and wish to use this as the basis for your humiliation then I'm afraid you need to look elsewhere.